Royal Palace. Madrid's most beautiful building, the largest royal palace in Western Europe. More...
• Puerta del Sol. Madrid's most central and best known square. More...
• Plaza Mayor. Marvellous enclosed square, perfect to sit outside and people watch.More...
• Templo de Debod. An authentic 2nd Century BC Egyptian temple in
the middle of Madrid! More...
• Madrid Cathedral. Madrid's largest and most important church. More...
• Plaza de la Villa. Incredibly historic square, home to the 15th Century Torre de Lujanes, 16th Century Casa de Cisneros and the 17th Century Casa de la Villa.
• Puerta de Alcalá. A Madrid icon, this old city gate even has a song dedicated to it! More...
• Gran Vía. Madrid's most famous and most central street. More...
• Plaza de Cibeles. Central square where Real Madrid celebrates championship wins and home to the Bank of Spain. More...
• Plaza de Oriente. Beautiful square located in front of the Royal Palace. More...
A country to taste.
That's Spain.You'll be able to discover the exquisite and typical dishes of each area, the famous miniature canapés known as 'pintxos', some of the best wines in the world, and an avant-garde cuisine.
We present the regional cuisine from all over the country, we tell you how to prepare particular recipes, where to find traditional markets, places to enjoy Spanish gastronomy... Why not come and see?
Discover Spain along its Wine Routes and venture into some of the country's most important wine-growing areas.
Along the way you will have the chance to learn how wines are made and to sample some world-renowned vintages. But that is not all.
You can also enjoy the cultural, natural and culinary heritage of some uniquely different regions, all of them with one thing in common: fine wine.
If you've heard people talk about Spanish tapas (small portions of food served to accompany drinks) and you like the idea of what Spaniards call "tapear" (going from bar to bar sampling a range of tapas while you chat with your friends), you're ready to try the experience. If you've already done so, you're bound to want to do it again –or maybe you'd like to learn to make some tapas yourself: we offer you a menu with a whole range of ideas.
Cultural visit to any of the major cities (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Toledo,
San Sebastian, etc)
• Visit the Alhambra in Granada.
• People watching at El Rastro, the largest open flea market
• Running with the Bulls in Pamplona
• See the spectacular views at Ronda.
• Prado museum visit
• See Frank Gehry's amazing architecture (Guggenheim museum)
• Take part in a local village fiesta.
• Experience Gaudi's Barcelona.
• Do tapas!
• Sit outside in a cafe and watch the world go by!
• Stamp you heals to the Flamenco! Flamenco show.
• Go mad for Art in Spain.
• Balearic Island tour
• Royal monastery of “San Lorenzo del Escorial”
• Do the white village trail
• Enjoy moorish pleasures
• Wine tasting
• Open top bus sightseeing
There are very few Spanish cities where you won't find one of these "reinvented" spaces where you can experience the local gastronomy at its source.
We highly recommended making a stop on your urban route and sampling some of Spain's gastronomy.
Shopping at your leisure; You can find shops selling designer clothes and accessories, decoration shops with innovative ideas, art galleries, iconic markets and much more.
Fashion, hand craf, local workshops, traditional and modern pottery, Spanish leather, foodstuffs, exclusive jewellery, home decoration, gifts and antiquies